Thursday, March 17, 2016

I am 60. I watch movies, do some cataloging work, play on line bridge. I need speed, long battery life and sharp contrasts and good picture for my eyes. Price is not problem.is there someone could recommend some Laptops with the Longest Battery Life for me to check

I need to buy a laptop. I need to know the best one to buy for my needs. I am 60. I watch movies, do some cataloging work, play on line bridge. I need speed, long battery life and sharp contrasts and good picture for my eyes. Price is not problem.is there someone could recommend some Laptops with the Longest Battery Life for me to check?
last time we read this article from a blog,this is really a good way to ask for help to make a decision before purchase; 
we here recommend on laptop : the  Transformer Book Flip tp550 packed a larger 58 Wh battery, which should push even the beefiest configurations to 6-7 hours of daily use.

we will keep update the  laptop information for you ; and now let us to discuss the  Transformer Book Flip tp550 laptop battery life; 

High quality ASUS C21N1333 4-cell laptop batteries
Voltage: 7.6V
Capacity: 5000mAh (38Wh)
Chemical: Li-Polymer
Color: Black
Property: new original batteries

Warranty: 9 months
Specials:  Save 30% OFF (including taxes)    ASUS C21N1333 4-cell laptop batteries




No comments:

Post a Comment