Monday, April 6, 2015

Your battery( ASUS A41-K53 4-cell 2600mAh (37Wh)laptop batteries) has experienced permanent failure and needs to be replaced;


Tag#:


A32-K53, A42-K53, A41-K53, A31-K53, A43EI241SV-SL, X43, K53E, K53S, K53 Series

Question:  I have a ASUS X54C notebook  and it's 8 months old. Today when I opened it this message appeared : "Your battery has experienced permanent failure and needs to be replaced. I can open the notebook when ac is on but the red led of battery is blinking and the battery can not be charged. Also in bios i get the same message about battery. Is this really a permanent failure ?


Answer: 
Hi geocool,

Update the system BIOS and check if the battery status gets changed. 

.If updating the BIOS does not resolves the issue, share the system's Service Tag and Owner's/Company's Name with me via private message (make a comment on my blogger) and I will check what best can be done.

Keep me posted with the information. I will be glad to assist you further.

Thanks & Regards

EVA

ASUS Batteries



7 comments:

  1. Try this first: shut down your laptop, remove the battery, hold the power button for 20-sec, see if this simple solution makes any difference. This will reset all your power management unit settings including all your battery settings. If this doesn't solve your problem, your battery is dead, you need to buy a new battery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ignore it and disable the warnings via bios

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get such messages when the adaptor is not working properly. Maybe your adaptor is faulty which in turn, damaged your battery?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, you can try to pull out/in batteries
    and restore the BIOS, you can press F2 to enter BIOS boot

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Sony VAIO has this so (when I have it turned on) the battery never charges above 80% - according to the VAIO docs this increases the number of recharge cycles and therefore increases the overall battery life.
    Although my old Dell laptop didn't have anything like that it is possible that the more recent models do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It happenned to me a few weeks back, changing the charger worked for me. It seems to be a reasonably common problem- liniked to Dell trying to make sure people only use their own brand chargers rather than third party alternatives- otherwise it will refuse to charge your computer. There's a chip in the charger that tells the computer it's genuine- basically either the chip in the charger can fail, or the bit on the charger board that reads the chip can go dodgy, therefore the computer doesn't recognise it as a proper Dell charger, and refuses to work...

    ReplyDelete
  7. same laptop, same problem with me also.
    tried updating bios but did not work.
    any other way?

    ReplyDelete