Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Dell Inspiron 17 7746 (2015) Notebook:without WLAN, min brightness battery last 10 hours,WiFi Surfing v1.3 battery last 6 hours,maximum brightness battery last 2hours more;

Dell 17 7000 (7746) A Great product for the cost!
May 4, 2015
Yes, I would recommend this product
It is the FASTEST computer I have ever had. I went ahead and purchased this Windows 8.1 (added PRO) Laptop because it could be upgraded to Windows 10 when it comes out. I could not get a Windows 7 17" with Full HD. I am very happy I did get this one. It has extremely good color rendition for a laptop and I included the NVidia adapter. The goal was to get a laptop that would suffice for correcting photos with Adobe PSE 13 and it is going to be great for that. You can get better computers for photos but you will pay a great deal more. It is excellent for the cost and it is a DELL - my preferred brand since 2001. 
Pros:this could easily be a dt replacement.has true color for adjusting simply. Over six hours Dell Inspiron 17 7746 battery life in the Wi-Fi test (v1.3) sounds awesome for a 17-inch laptop.

First impressions
July 7, 2015
Yes, I would recommend this product
The Inspiron 17 7000 is a very solid well engineered desktop replacement.
The screen is clear and bright with excellent colour balance.
The Dell Inspiron 17 7746 battery life is moderate.A script simulates opening websites with and without multimedia content in the Wi-Fi test,The Dell Inspiron 17 7746  can deliver six hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment